APA-UCLA is proud to announce that the 2013 APA-UCLA Scholarship selection process has begun. Over $22,000 in scholarships are available to current UCLA undergraduate and graduate students. Each year, APA-UCLA is proud to honor many qualified young women and men with APA-UCLA scholarships.
New to 2013 is the Charlie Woo Scholarship. This Scholarship has been graciously provided by Charlie Woo ’72 M.S. ’75 to recognize both undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate academic success, dedication to the community, and financial need.
Other awards include:
- APA-UCLA Excellence in Community Service Award
- APA-UCLA Sam Law Memorial Excellence in Student Leadership Award
- UCLA Korean Alumni Association Award
- Sho Iino Accounting Scholarship
Please note that the application due date has been extended to April 26, 2013. Submission instructions and scholarship guidelines are included in the application form.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the APA-UCLA Scholarship Committee Members:
- Christy Sakamoto – email@example.com
- Viet Bui – firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE DATE EXTENDED – Applications are now due April 26, 2013.
2013 APA UCLA Scholarship Application – Contains scholarship application guidelines, requirements, and submission instructions.